120K to 130K
Growing company in the biotechnology equipment field can offer you an opportunity to build, develop and lead a global team in a fast paced supply chain environment . If you are a strategic professional seeking to apply your Leadership and Management skills including contracting, sourcing, and supplier management than this opportunity will appeal to you.
- Manage a group of supply chain professionals who perform supply planning on the full portfolio of projects with overall responsibility of consistently achieving target inventory levels as well as maintaining customer service metrics.
- Optimize the flow of goods from suppliers to manufacturing, and from manufacturing to customers through segmentation, maximized planning, and the application of lean principles.
- Assist in the launch of new products on time by working cross functionally and using a design-to-value approach that integrates consumer needs, competitive intelligence, and supplier insights into the supply chain, as well as minimize finished goods and product obsolescence.
- Coordinate supply chain management reporting and measures/tracks supply chain KPI’s.
- Evaluate and builds manufacturing networks that are flexible, responsive, innovative, and resilient.
- Identify, evaluates, defines, tests and implements systems, processes and reporting improvements for the supply planning function and other systems in order to help hedge and minimize the volatility of costs, material, demand, and exchange rates.
- Lead meetings and training events to enhance productivity, improve employee effectiveness, and meet business objectives such as reductions in inventory, increasing unit fill rate, improving reporting accuracy and score-carding.
- Assume a key supporting role in acquisition or divestiture activity.
- Assist with reporting and budgeting initiatives.
- Understand and is able to interpret contract language and needs.
- Travel estimated at 25% to support business activities of all locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or an affiliated business major (MBA preferred) with at least 8+ years in a pharma, life science or capital equipment environment with 5+ years in a proven leadership capacity. Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification strongly preferred.
- Core Competencies: Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Risk Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Rationalization, Category Management, Spend Analysis, Contract Lifecycle Management, Managed Staffing, Supplier Diversity, Budget Planning, Outsourcing, RFP, and Negotiations.
- Recognized ability to reduce cost, eliminate waste, streamline operations, and comprise solutions.
- Ability in developing strategic and collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal customers at all levels of an organization.
- Able to effectively manage project schedules and budgets.
- Very strong leadership, communication and influencing capabilities.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and master production scheduling is a must.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, FDA, ISO-9000, etc., strategic sourcing methodologies, contract negotiation expertise and project management.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J3-038