Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security Consulting projects with Fortune 500 companies. If you excel in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation including strong bonus and excellent benefits package combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
This position supports the VP of Strategic Development and involves interfacing with clients and our professional services team to build strategic account relationships in order to sell cybersecurity services. You will partner with our clients to proactively help them defend against cyber threats.
- Meeting with prospective clients to sell cybersecurity services.
- Developing and maintaining executive relationships with Fortune 500 customers and prospects.
- Growing client relationships and expanding services footprint by selling additional services.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Supporting development of proposals to perspective clients.
- Providing thought leadership on cybersecurity trends and threats.
- Representing Revolutionary Security at industry events.
- Providing input on the refinement of cybersecurity services to meet current and future needs in an evolving market.
- Collaborating with Marketing to create innovative campaigns in order to capture new clients and retain existing clients.
- Maintaining client strategy and direction while cooperating with internal teams, leveraging sales tools such as Salesforce to manage and report on sales pipeline and forecast.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience selling cybersecurity professional services to Fortune 500 / Global 1000 clients
- Cybersecurity, Consulting Services and Enterprise Sales background
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, best practices, and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, OT risk management and compliance requirements
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present effectively to corporate executives and professionals, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Ability to understand business problems of C-level executives; discuss these problems, present and prepare solutions
- Technically savvy, multi tasker, leadership skills, and a sales-oriented mind, able to effectively communicate to prospects, develop and tailor cybersecurity services to unique client needs
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Relevant certifications (GICSP, CISSP, Security + CEH, OSCP, LPT, GPEN, CEPT, etc.)
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune/Global 1000 clients.
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study
Travel Requirements: 25% to 40% to client locations nationally.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.