Salary – 120K to 150K plus bonus Contingent upon experience
Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security Consulting projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security design and implementation in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation including strong bonus and excellent benefits package combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
The primary emphasis of the Senior Cyber Python Developer is to advance the Cyber Defense practices via the development of Python-based projects. You will work directly with Cybersecurity Analysts to identify opportunities for automation, enhancement and streamlining of Cyber Defense capabilities using Python-based tool development.
- At least 2 years of hands-on Python development experience using secure coding practices
- API integration experience—Pyspark or Scala with AWS scripting background (ideally Glue ETL)
- Experience developing and testing in cloud-hosted environments
- Experience with incident handling, intrusion detection, analysis, threat determination and intelligence, and/or mitigations processing and tracking
- Experience with scalable data platforms and large-scale processing systems that enable advanced analytics and support data teams across the enterprise
- Understanding of the Linux stack as it relates to application development
- Expert-level technical writing background
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security or IT-related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Authorization to work in the US and willingness to undergo a background check
Nice to Have’s
- Hands-on experience as an Incident Responder or Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Experience with network tools and technologies such as firewall (FW), proxies, IPS/IDS devices, full packet capture (FPC), and email security platforms
- Certifications: GPYC, CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, GMON, GSEC or other relevant security cert’s
- Master’s Degree in Cyber Security or IT-related field
This is a remote work/ home office opportunity. You must be willing to travel in the 25% to 50% range to client locations primarily in the Philadelphia area presently.