Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security Consulting projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security implementation and operations in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation including strong bonus and excellent benefits package combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
In this role you will have a direct impact influencing multi-discipline teams on deeply technical, cybersecurity related projects ranging in scope from smaller short-term to larger multi-month and multi-year enterprise engagements.
- Provide high level project and program leadership skills
- Mentor execution teams in project plan development, meeting planning and facilitation, status reporting and documentation development, key metrics reporting
- Brief leadership and key stakeholders
- The role is highly collaborative requiring top level communion capabilities combined with a proactive, well organized and self-motivated work approach.
- 10 years’ experience in Information Technology (IT) with at least three years managing complex project/program delivery
- Proficiency starting and leading engagements; program and business operations; scoping; scheduling; training; mentoring; and information sharing
- Success managing all sizes of IT and cybersecurity programs
- Expert financial management skills, including experience with large IT and security programs
- Experience identifying and managing cost, schedule, execution, staffing, and scope risks
- Ability to monitor project progress against project plans
- Skilled in coordinating Quality Assurance activities including peer reviews in a consistent manner
- Ability to coordinate appropriate support from internal, cross-practice resources, tools, methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record for achieving outstanding results
- Ability to maintain project status reports and metrics, and to make available to leadership, as necessary
- Significant project, program, and process decision experience
- PMP or similar project management certification
- Experience with IT and Cybersecurity operational procedures, processes, and technologies
- Expert knowledge of project and program methodologies such as iterative, waterfall, and agile
- Cybersecurity certifications including Security +, CISSP, CSF, CSSA, CISA, etc.
Travel Requirements: 25% to 40% to client locations primarily in the Philadelphia area presently.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.