80K to 90K
The North American HQ of a major international company can offer you an opportunity to work with top professionals as a Pega Developer. This well managed and profitable firm offers excellent career advancement prospects, a strong compensation package and an opportunity to develop your professional skills with other progressive and like-minded professionals.
- Participate in JAD/Agile/Scrum meetings
- Work with cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Work closely with Business Architects to implement solution architecture
- Responsible for the technical solution within Pega including enterprise class structure, data model and application framework
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Prepare software requirements specifications and prototypes for translation into structured application programs.
- Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Support the development of technical maintenance and support manuals.
Analyze, debug and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Assist database administrators, data stewards, quality assurance team, system engineers, network engineers and other staff in ways to ensure data integrity, consistency, security and privacy.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features
- Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities.
- Pega workflow and form design
- BS degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- PRPC (PegaRULES Process Commander) Experience
- Pega certified CSA preferred with a good knowledge of Java frameworks
- Sound knowledge on PRPC frameworks and Enterprise Class Structure principles
- Have deep knowledge of current technologies including Open Source, web application development, web services (REST / SOAP), Tomcat, messaging infrastructures and databases (DB/2, Oracle, SQL)
- 4+ years working experience with application server technology
- 4+ years’ experience in requirements gathering, requirements analysis, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modeling.
- 4+ years’ experience in all phases of application system analysis, data modeling, and application development and application maintenance support.
- Database development skills and familiarity with web-to-database connectivity.
- 8+ years of working knowledge with SQL queries
- Solid understanding of designing web User Interface
- Solid understanding of UML and Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 2 years of software architecture experience
- Proven experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Proven experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications. Experience in business process modeling or flow charting
- Application build tools experience like Ant, Maven
- Experience with repository tools like Subversion/GIT
- Performance Tuning
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J2-064