Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security Consulting projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security design and implementation in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation including strong bonus and excellent benefits package combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
In addition to architecture, the role will involve network and architecture assessment, threat modeling, device testing, vulnerability assessment, FAT/SAT security testing, and penetration testing.
- Experience working with ICS technologies and/or environments. Examples include: SCADA, DCS, PCN, IACS, PLCs, HMIs,
- Previous experience with IT and OT/ICS architecture, systems engineering, requirements development, and/or implementation
- Familiarity with common networks architectures, security zoning/segmentation concepts, and associated technologies
- Previous experience creating architecture documentation, design documents, and specifications
- Knowledge of common ICS protocols and technologies
- Practical experience and knowledge of various network and system security technologies to include SIEM, data analytics platforms, end-point tools, network technologies and appliances
- Previous experience leading technical projects and ensuring documented requirements are delivered with excellence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Previous experience with architecture and design across all aspects of ICS
- Relevant certifications (GICSP, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CCNA, CCIE,)
- Experience working with ICS-related standards such as IEC-62443, NIST 800-82, NERC CIP, NRC RG 5.71/NEI 08-09, and CFATS
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune / Global 1000 clients and/or domain experience within relevant industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Experience working across organizational lines of business to implement various recommendations resulting from testing and assessment discoveries
- Previous experience developing proposals, statements of work, and general content to support business capture
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study
Travel Requirements: 25% to 40% to client locations primarily in the Philadelphia area presently.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.