110K to 130K plus bonus
Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security Consulting projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security design and implementation in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
- Work in dedicated network defense environments with focus on threat identification, incident response, cyber threat intelligence infusion, and mitigations to ensure defensive resiliency.
- Be responsible for network defense to include monitoring of the SIEM and security technologies to verify potential threat activity.
- Serve as Subject Matter Experts, guiding clients in their efforts to refine and improve investigative and communication workflows.
- Provide expert guidance to clients in their analysis of network logs, processing of mitigations, and determination and escalation of threat detections.
- Maintain the defensive state of detection and alert capabilities for clients during this process and will be expected to work collaboratively in a teaming environment with various touchpoints, handoffs, and continuous prioritization.
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or similar environment providing threat monitoring, intrusion detection, analysis, threat determination, and mitigations processing and tracking.
- Hands-on experience in performing Incident Response and Cyber Threat Intelligence functions.
- Previous experience triaging threats derived from various intakes to include security technology alerts, user reported tickets, and other internal SOC organizations.
- Experience working with analysis techniques, identifying indicators of compromise, threat hunting, and identification of intrusions and potential incidents.
- Experience working across organizational lines of business to implement mitigations, remediations, and countermeasures resulting from cyber threat intrusions.
- Experience deploying Fidelis to egress points, data centers and remote sites.
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape to include different types of adversaries, campaigns, and the motivations that drive them.
- Previous experience working with various network and system security technologies to include SIEM (such as Splunk ES, Securonix, IBM QRadar, HP ArcSight, and/or McAfee ESM/Nitro), data analytics platforms, endpoint tools, network technologies and appliances, etc.
- Experience with integrating industry-recognized network defense frameworks (e.g., MITRE ATT&CKTM, Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain®, Diamond Model, etc.) into network defense processes.
- Master’s Degree in Cyber Security or IT-related field.
- Certifications: CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, GMON, GSEC, or other relevant security certifications.
- Experience working with network tools and technologies such as firewall (FW), proxies, IPS/IDS devices, full packet capture (FPC), and email platforms.
- Knowledge of security best practices in hardening and protecting networks, servers, endpoints, applications, and databases.
- Experience in managing cyber security functions, strategy, and risk within Fortune 500 companies, or providing those services in a consulting capacity.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems, compliance standards (e.g., NERC CIP), and related cyber security standards (g., IEC 62443).
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J2-065