140K to 175K plus bonus
Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security design and implementation in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
- Be a key contributer to the security of critical infrastructure network environments at large Fortune 500 Companies.
- Work in a large-scale, leading-edge lab environment that is building the electric grid of the future.
- Build and run environments for testing distributed energy resources, electric vehicles, and other emerging and advanced electric grid technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with common network infrastructure devices such as switches, routers, and firewalls
- Strong understanding of and experience with switching and routing protocols and configurations, network management, access control mechanisms, remote access, remote administration, firewall administration, VLAN management, etc.
- Experience recommending secure configuration policies and processes in alignment with organizational objectives and requirements
- Experience implementing and operating secure networks – local, virtual, and remote
- Experience configuring logging and monitoring to feed into security analytics tools such as centralized log servers and SIEMs
- Workstation and server administration experience including installation, security policy and configuration, software installation, endpoint security management, etc.
- Practical experience and knowledge of various network and system security technologies to include SIEM, data analytics platforms, and end-point tools
- Experience working with virtualization platforms such as VMWare ESXi
- Relevant industry certifications (GSEC, CCNA Security, CCNP, Network+, JNCP, JNCIA, JNCIS)
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune / Global 1000 clients and/or domain experience within relevant industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Degree in a relevant field of study
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J2-066