120K to 180K plus bonus
Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security design and implementation in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
- Design and engineer secure infrastructure and systems
- Provide cyber security design and engineering services to clients across the following industries: chemical, technology & communications, manufacturing, transportation, health & life sciences, oil & gas, and utilities.
- Perform network and architecture assessment, threat modeling, vulnerability assessment, security testing, and penetration testing.
- Lead and execute on cyber security engagements in mission critical operational environments
- Previous experience with IT and cyber security architecture across the systems development lifecycle including systems engineering, requirements development, implementation, and maintenance
- Previous experience with the design and implementation of large scale virtualized environments (on and off-premise)
- Previous experience with Active Directory design and management
- Previous experience creating architecture documentation, concepts of operations documents, and system specifications
- Familiarity with common network architectures, security zoning/segmentation concepts, and associated technologies
- Previous experience serving as a technical lead and/or project manager for systems design and implementation efforts
- Practical experience and knowledge of various network and system security technologies including SIEM, data analytics platforms, end-point tools, network technologies and appliances
- Previous experience leading technical projects and ensuring documented requirements are delivered with excellence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CCNA, CCIE, MCSE, CCSS, CCSP, Cloud+, etc.)
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune / Global 1000 clients and/or domain experience within relevant industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Previous experience developing proposals, statements of work, and general content to support business capture
Willingness to travel to customer locations varying in the range of 25% to 40%
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J2-051