120K to 150K plus bonus
Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge Cyber Security projects with Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security design and implementation in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment across large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity.
- Design and engineer secure infrastructure and systems
- Provide cyber security design and engineering services to clients across the following industries: chemical, technology & communications, manufacturing, transportation, health & life sciences, oil & gas, and utilities.
- Perform network and architecture assessment, threat modeling, vulnerability assessment, security testing, and penetration testing.
- Lead and execute on cyber security engagements in mission critical operational environments
- Previous experience with IT and cyber security architecture across the systems development lifecycle including systems engineering, requirements development, implementation, and maintenance
- Significant experience with cloud computing platforms including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models – key technologies include Azure, Office365, AWS, Kubernetes, and CASB solutions
- Previous experience with the design and implementation of large scale virtualized environments (on and off-premise)
- Experience with Identity and Access Management architectures and solutions, including Active Directory design and management, role-based access control, SSO, MFA, and identity lifecycle management
- Knowledge of security best practices in hardening and protecting networks, servers, endpoints, applications, and databases
- Expert level technical writing and technical content creation, digestible to audiences of varying technical abilities, to include architecture documents, concepts of operations documents, and system specifications
- Familiarity with common network architectures, security zoning/segmentation concepts, and associated technologies
- Previous experience serving as a technical lead and/or project manager for systems design and implementation efforts
- Practical experience and knowledge of various network and system security technologies including SIEM, data analytics platforms, endpoint tools, network security monitoring platforms, specialized security appliances, Mobile Device/Application Managers (MDM/MAM) solutions, and application security tools
- Demonstrated professional experience in a technical coach or mentor capacity
- Experience working across organizational lines of business to implement complex technical solutions
- Ability to successfully communicate and transfer knowledge to provide clients with sustainable security architectures
- Ability to evangelize security concepts to a wide audience and influence decision-making processes
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and client intimacy skills with experience briefing client leadership and professionals
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CCNA, CCIE, MCSE, CCSS, CCSP, Cloud+, etc.)
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune / Global 1000 clients and/or domain experience within relevant industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Previous experience developing proposals, statements of work, and general content to support business capture
- This position is home based. Willingness to travel to customer locations varying in the range of 25% to 40%
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J2-051