60K to 70K
The North American HQ of a major international manufacturing company has an opportunity for a progressive and creative Quality Assurance professional to join their prestigious team focused on supporting a cross functional team in metallurgical analysis and metrology measurements. This engineering driven firm can offer you a cutting edge challenges, strong compensation and multiple avenues for professional growth and advancement.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience using micrometers/calipers/gauges
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Familiarity with CMM, Comparator, industrial radiography
- Metallographic sample preparation, mounting/chemical etching/microscopy
- Hardness/Microhardness testing
- Able to compose concise and descriptive reports on materials testing
- Perform and manage routine operations such as lab and equipment maintenance, repair, calibration, supplies purchase etc. Ensure continued Lean 5S compliance, lab tidiness, and safety.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J1-193