85K to 120K
Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding regional Civil & Environmental Engineering firm. This diverse company has a strong and stable client base in diverse market segments. They can offer you strong compensation including an outstanding benefits package combined with excellent work life balance in a communal culture. If you have tired of the grind of constant travel and long hours and seek an opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals focused on quality then this is an opportunity for you.
- Support Project Managers with various work that will include: mineral processing evaluations, mineral/deposit modeling, mine planning, quarry operations support, mine permitting, site work design, stormwater management, grading, and roadway design
- Assist in proposal preparation, project timeline, budgeting and overall project coordination and provide regular project updates to all relevant stakeholders
- Develop design drawings for CAD designers and review structural and installation drawings to facilitate fabrication and installation
- Develop process flow diagrams and evaluate process flow diagrams from others
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Mining Engineering
- E.I.T. or P.E. is preferred but not required
- Construction Project Management including scheduling, budgeting and development of scope
- Material handling equipment background helpful
- Ability to work cross functionally with clients, contractors and internal staff to coordinate projects and task
- Prior consulting experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with AutoCAD is required; Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred
- Experience with Surpac or Carlson modeling or equivalent geological modeling software is preferred
ENTRY LEVEL Candidates will be considered
Company is located in the Philadelphia suburban region and is commutable from western New Jersey, Doylestown, Quakertown, Lehigh Valley etc.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J1-192