95K to 105K
The North American HQ of a major international manufacturing company can offer you an opportunity to join their prestigious team as a Manufacturing Engineer. This firm is Engineering driven and has multiple avenues for professional growth and advancement. An excellent salary combined with cutting edge technical challenges will make this opportunity appealing to a progressive manufacturing/process development professional.
- Tool and Program CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, and Mill/Turns.
- Assist product engineering in design for manufacturability, costing, process validation, and implementation of new products and equipment.
- Investigate processes and technologies for new equipment selection to address flexibility, quality, capacity and cost reductions.
- Provide technical support to aid Maintenance Department in trouble shooting.
- Determine process flow and cost estimate of special orders.
- Make improvements to existing processes, programs, and tools.
- Document procedures and train employees on processes and the proper use of equipment and gauging.
- Complete other assigned projects to improve efficiencies and quality, reduce cost, etc.
- Develop and implement these solutions working with Manufacturing Supervisors, Engineering, QA, Maintenance, and hourly personnel.
- 3+ years experience in tooling and programming CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, and Mill/Turns.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in fixture and tool design.
A comprehensive Relocation package is available for qualified applicants
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J1-194