Rapidly expanding Cyber Security consulting group can offer you the opportunity to develop cutting edge Cyber Security solutions for Fortune 500 companies. If your passion is cyber security and you enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment with large global enterprises then this organization will appeal to you. Excellent compensation combined with the chance to work with the top cyber security professionals on the most advanced security systems make this an unparalleled opportunity. If you desire to apply your Cyber Security experience in sales then this is your chance to do so.
- Interface with our Clients and Services teams to define solutions and develop viable proposals focused on cyber security services for enterprise clients.
- Meet with prospective and current clients and teaming partners; lead technical discussions and documenting requirements, present cyber security services, and gather business intelligence.
- Collaborate with the Services team to tailor approaches and offerings to meet client needs, and on the development of proposals.
- Serve as a key resource to write, edit, modify and participate in the full production of proposals
- 4 years technical sales experience developing proposals for cyber security solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of cyber security concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management and compliance requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present effectively to corporate executives and professionals on both technical and non-technical topics.
- Active listener with ability to understand business challenges of C-level executives; discuss these challenges, and prepare and present creative solutions.
- Technically savvy multi-tasker, strong leadership skills, and a sales-oriented mind, able to effectively communicate to prospects, develop and tailor cyber security services to Fortune 1000 clients.
- Ability to manage complex activities, prioritize workload, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience developing proposals and statements of work to support business growth.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field and/or equivalent work experience.
Desired but not required Qualifications:
- Relevant certifications (GICSP, CISSP, Security + CEH, OSCP, LPT, GPEN, CEPT, etc.)
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune/Global 1000 clients.
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
This position will be based out of the suburban Philadelphia area offices. You can work from your home base but must be able to be in the office 2 to 3 days per week. Willingness to travel 25% to 40%.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J2-052