85K to 120K + Commensurate with Experience
Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding regional Civil & Environmental Engineering firm. This diverse company has a strong and stable client base in diverse market segments. They can offer you strong compensation including an outstanding benefits package combined with excellent work life balance in a communal culture. If you have tired of the grind of constant travel and long hours and seek an opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals focused on quality then this is an opportunity for you.
Company will consider candidates with both junior and senior level experience (all salaries based on skills and direct industry exposure). Training available for junior level Civil Engineers.
- Perform project management responsibilities include assisting with business development, managing the proposal effort and initiating projects that are under contract with clients
- Staff management responsibilities consist of supervising one or more direct reports with responsibility for maintaining and administering employee development plans, managing utilization and performance through the company dashboard performance system.
- Establish the project team and resources needed to deliver the service required by the client. This includes developing an implementation plan and communications plan, staffing and leading the project team, ensuring technical expertise, creating the project schedule and timeline for completion and managing the service delivery process on time and within budget.
- Maintain ongoing client relations, communications and problem solving to ensure responsiveness and the delivery of high quality, cost effective services on a schedule that meets the needs of the client.
- Attend project meetings with clients and oversee / certify construction quality on client projects as needed.
- Direct and assist project team members and support staff resources with:
- Project management direction and work plan documents;
- Cost control monitoring;
- Project status reports;
- Quality reports;
- Technical support
- Customer satisfaction feedback data.
- BS in Civil, Environmental, Mining, Mechanical, Chemical or other technical discipline required.
- PE License preferred but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 5 to 15+ years experience
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals, critical thinking abilities, technical writing, attention to detail and project management / client relations fundamentals
- Great people skills that will enable the candidate to develop junior staff and form effective client relationships
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.
Job Number J1-190